9.29.2008

Stress Dreams and Yogurt

So last night was the first (probably many more to come) of my stress dreams leading up to the Baltimore Marathon. I haven't run a marathon in 3 years, so it is a little nerve racking - even though I have completed 3 before. These stress dreams like to pop up as the big race/event is getting closer just to make sure I don't do any of the silly things that happen during the dream, on the actual race day.

In this dream, I was running all around the city trying to find someone to watch my dog during the race or take him home - because for whatever the reason, I had brought him with me to the start. My parents were there and they offered to take him back to my house, since their portion of the relay started later. But then once the marathon started - my dog ran up to me and I had to leave the race to run back to my house (3-4 miles) to drop him off. So I was feeling really stressed about the fact I would have to try and find Kevin and join back up with the race. And my legs were extremely tired from sprinting the extra mileage. Then I woke up. whew - thank goodness that wasn't real!

On another note - today is a glorious Monday (yeah right) and I am currently eating Rachel's Pink Grapefruit Lychee yogurt with Honey Almond Flax GoLean Crunch cereal mixed in. The kicker is that I am eating this with a plastic KNIFE. ughh. I had to work out of a different office today and I could only find a plastic knife. So, now, I have a few yogurt stains on my black pants from trying to take big bites and I still haven't finished the yogurt...15 mins later. It is hard work.

Hope everyone else is having a good monday!

3 comments:

Aron September 29, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

LOL i have those dreams too!!! i had a couple crazy ones leading up to SFM :)

Anonymous September 29, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Loved reading about your weird stress dream.haha Dad thought it was hilarious too. Your salsa looked great, isn't it just so easy?!! - and the Federal Hill food sounded sooo good. Nice picture too!

LizNoVeggieGirl September 30, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Ahh, don't stress!! Get excited!! :0)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP