9.16.2008

Flag Football and a Ballerina

On the way to work, I couldnt resist a coffee from High Grounds. A medium, hot, skinny, caramel latte....heaven.Mid-morning snack was a slice of my pineapple/banana bread.Lunch was another chicken caesar wrap from Buon Giorno. Have I had one of these every week? i think so, but I crave them and they are so delicious. Cant be too bad for me either - well i am sure the dressing isnt the best, but lots of grilled chicken and salad to cancel that out! :)

I had a clif mojo peanut butter pretzel for dessert.Later in the afternoon, I had a mix of pomegranate greek yogurt, oatmeal squares, almonds, and dried cranberries. yum.Tonight, I helped babysit my niece and nephew and had alot of fun watching Justin's flag football practice and hanging out with Jenna, the ballerina.

Here is Justin - check out that eye contact with the ball!Here is jenna...mid-twirl...
We stopped and picked up some Chick Fil-A chicken nuggets on the way back to my sister's house from practice. Umm, these things are amazing and definitely horrible for me, but if anyone has had them, they will understand how delicious they are - all white meat, "barely" fried ;) Had some edamame and tortellini with parmesan to go with the chicken. Like my festive plate? Halloween is coming...BOO! ;) All the food was great!
Came home and had the ripest, most perfect peach ever.
Oh, I know this is off subject, but I wanted to share this awesome link to a feature on the design sponge blog about a good friend's sister. Check out the pictures of her house - how cool is that?!

Just finished watching the Biggest Loser right now - this show is addicting. So excited that there is a new season! Good night everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

FYI: I am drinking about of the exact coffee cup at my desk right now. Except mine is filled with Mango Passion Herbal tea. :)

lauren September 17, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Meghann/ funny! mango passion herbal tea sounds outstanding...

Caitlin September 17, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

your coffee made me realllly want another coffee. bad.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP