9.25.2008

Smoothie Start

This morning, I started off with a peach/strawberry/banana smoothie and a slice of ww toast with almond butter and grandmom's homemade fig jam.

For the smoothie, I threw the following into my blender:

  • 1 frozen strawberry chobani yogurt (i have had this in there forever - finally used it!)
  • 1/2 large banana
  • 1 very ripe peach
  • splash of skim milk

It turned out great! But, for some reason, I was hungry when I got to work and found a sugar free rice pudding in the fridge that I had brought a few days ago and never ate. I really cant taste much difference between the sugar free and regular rice pudding.

Later this morning - I also scarfed down a coconut creme pie larabar.

I brought some leftover channa masala with naan bread and peanut tofu for lunch and I cant wait because i am already hungry again! Back to work!

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl September 25, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

HOMEMADE FIG JAM?!?!?!??! Envy!! :0)

Hooray for more Larabar love!!

Enjoy your Thursday!!

Anonymous September 25, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Can Grandma hook me up?

lauren September 25, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

veggiegirl/ I know, right? my grandmom picks the figs fresh from her neighbor's tree and then makes the jam. I need to get the recipe and post it!

erin/ i will see what I can do :)

Anonymous September 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

mmm.. homemade fig jam. I wish my Grandma made cool stuff. THe only thing my granma can make is her morning screwdriver

Grace September 25, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

That's a great afternoon snack.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP