9.11.2008

Dessert

I just got back from Cold Stone Creamery with Kevin. Well, we tried to go to Ritas Italian Ice, but it was closed. Is it closed for the season? I hope not - that stuff is amazing.

I have never been the biggest ice cream fan (i know, I am weird) so I got a small sinless sweet cream with strawberries and grahamcracker crust. It was good, but I couldnt even finish it because I was so full. I would rather have slice of pie or a cookie over ice cream anyday.

ok - now I am really calling it a night!

2 comments:

Danielle September 12, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

Haha, not weird, lucky. I am such a huge ice cream fan and coldstone, oh my gosh, dangerous ;)

P.S. I absolutely love the produce shot from yesterday, fresh veggies are the best! Nice blog!

lauren September 12, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Hi danielle - thanks so much for stopping by!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP