9.21.2008

MIA: "Been Downy Ocean Hun..."

Like my Baltimore accent? ;) Sorry I have been MIA - after the twenty miler on saturday AM, we headed down to Ocean City, MD for a baby shower for some friends of ours. I have so much to write about and plan to do it as soon as we get back into town later tonight! I also cant wait to catch up on my blog reading! Right now, we are headed out to do some kayaking in the bay - it is a beautiful day, so we are going to get out there and enjoy it.

Hope everyone else is enjoying this awesome fall weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

I have no idea what a Baltimore accent sounds like. :)
Looking forward to your post!

lauren September 21, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Erin - you are lucky you dont know what it sounds like! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP