10.01.2008

Change of Plans

I was all set to make my butternut squash dish tonight, but after doing some last minute grocery shopping for the ingredients today during my lunch break - I ended up leaving some of the ingredients in the fridge at work! Bummer!

But, my boyfriend asked me out on a date earlier today...we went for a run and are about to head up to Rocket to Venus - this awesome restaurant in the Hampden area of Baltimore city. I am so excited because this place has great food and is one of my favorite places to go. The last time we were there was for my birthday earlier this year! I will plan to give a full recap tomorrow.

The run tonight went great - we BOTH felt good - so Kevin's new shoes were the key! :)

Oh and I just have to show you one item I snacked on today...my mom gave me some of this amazing Cheese filled Crumb Coffee Cake that was amazing - so fresh. Not sure if anyone else has Entenmann's around them, but seriously - this stuff is worth every calorie and ounce of fat in it! :)Here is the one bite I had...yeah right! I have a couple more of these types of bites!
Hope everyone has a great night!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Yes, the Entemann's cheese filled crumb cake is very good. I just can't eat one piece!

Glad the run went well and glad the sneakers did the trick.

HangryPants October 2, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

I think I am the one person who does not enjoy Entemann's things. Except the chocolate chip cookies!

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

Hahaha! You are so bad. And yes - those are DEFINITELY worth the horrid calories. :)

lauren October 2, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

d10/ I know, right? I just need to not have them around - then i will be ok.

Hangrypants/ i wish I didnt enjoy them!

katie/ totally worth it - i savored every bite. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP