10.23.2008

Breakfast and a Guilty Conscience (10.23.2008)

I didnt get up this morning and run. I feel really guilty about that, but it was so hard when my bed was so warm and it was so cold and dark outside. So that is 2 days of no running - ack! My next attempt is going to be to sneak out of work early today, so I can get a 30 min run in before my family comes over to see the kitten, play in the park, and have Matthew's pizza.


Here is my workout plan for the rest of the week:

Thursday PM - 30 mins (cross your fingers for me)
Friday - 5 miler/50 min run
Saturday - 3mile Heart Walk
Sunday - 16 mile training run on the NCR trail

Regarding the Baltimore Heart Walk, I did not get myself organized in time to create a website to help raise money, so I am going to donate to Kevin's sister since she was on the ball with that. We all did this same walk last year and had a lot of fun despite the rainy weather. Oscar is coming along this year because I was happy to read that dogs are allowed!

Should be a fun/busy weekend. Friday night, we are having dinner with Kevin's family in Little Italy and then going to see The Express movie. I am so excited to see this movie! Saturday is the walk and then a potluck dinner/drinks party with my high school friends. I will be the designated driver for Saturday night since my run is on sunday! Sunday is the run and then celebrating Kevin's sister's birthday! Lots of stuff going on!

Breakfast this morning was a good one. Toasted Potato bread, almond butter, sliced apples, and a drizzle of honey. YUM.
Hope everyone has a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend! Sounds like you have your running in order for the rest of the week, no worries.

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Wow, busy stuff ahead!

And for what its worth, staying in bed a little longer is always nice!

Love your apple sammie too! I might make something similar except add cheddar cheese! :D

Vava October 23, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Fingers tightly crossed! Good luck!

LizNoVeggieGirl October 23, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Fun weekend ahead, indeed!!

Don't feel guilty!! Stay positive!! :0)

OH MY, love your breakfast.

Fitnessista October 23, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

i'd MUCH rather stay in bed when it's cold outside!
i looove apple and nut butter sammies :D

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

I think we all have those mornings when we need sleep.
Have a great weekend.

lauren October 23, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

d10/thanks for the supportive words!

biz319/seriously! I had no motivation to move!

vava/ thanks! it worked!

veggiegirl/ thanks - you are right - love the positive thinking.

fitnesssista/yeah - good thing i am joining back up to a gym in January!

Nicole/ thanks! you too!

I Run for Fun October 23, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Lauren,

I felt exactly the same this morning. Cold weather runs are just so difficult!

Your food looks soooo good. Love the potato bread sandwich...you have such creative ideas!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP