Here is a quick collage of some proofs taken from marathon photo. The one of us finishing is funny. My dad is looking at his watch, I am doing something weird with my hands and kevin and pumping his fist.
Since the marathon on Saturday, I haven't been doing much since I feel like my body needed a rest - it has been so hard to get up in the morning because I just feel exhausted!
- Sunday/Monday: OFF
- Tuesday: 2 mile light jog (w/Oscar and Kevin) and then did some sets of push-ups and sit-ups and lots of stretching. My legs were still pretty sore.
- Wednesday: Oscar got a walk in the park and then I came back and did 30 mins of the chest/back P90x workout. (Stayed away from my legs) The guy on this video is extremely annoying and says "...alrighty BOYS and GIRLS..." about 3 thousand times. But it is a good workout and I am sore this morning from all the push-ups! The goal of the P90x workout is to commit to 90 days of these full-body workouts and while I dont plan on committing to this anytime soon, it is a good goal for the future. I just want to get some strength training in while I am gearing up for the marathon. I dont have much soreness left in my legs. Can only feel it slightly in my quads.
- Tonight/Thursday: My plan is to do the 3 mile run out by my parents house. This will be my first actual run since the marathon on saturday and I am itching to get back out there.
- Friday: Dog Walks (AM and PM) and some more P90x.
- Saturday: 1 hour run.
- 1/2 c oats
- 1/2 c skim milk
- 1/2 veeery ripe banana
- some raisins
- few sprinkles of cinnamon
- 1/3 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 spoonful of fig jam
- 1 spoonful of almond butter