10.22.2008

Wednesday = Almost to the Weekend (10.22.2008)

Sorry there was no post from yesterday - I didn't feel like there was anything blog worthy! I ate some normal stuff and binged on some whole foods black bean dip with tortilla chips. That stuff is addicting! Yesterday I also took the day off from working out. My "tempo" run left my legs a little fatigued, so I decided to just relax.


The good thing about yesterday is that I made some more progress with my kitten Lucy. She actually ate the food directly off my finger and then licked my finger. It was so cute. I love the rough feeling of a kitten's tongue - I forgot what that felt like.


Tonight is the big vet appointment to find out whether Lucy is actually a little girl. But we decided that if Lucy is a boy - we will call him Lucky! Nicole left a comment yesterday and called Lucy - Lucky and it gave us the idea! (well actually my mom pointed it out, but I thought it was a great idea!)



My boy Oscar has become a little clingy since the kitten's arrival, so I wanted to show him some love on the blog because he is the BEST dog ever. The picture below is after a long hike in the woods. His tongue doubled in size!

Breakfast this morning was an english muffin with almond butter, a sliced juicy pear, and a glass of skim milk. Ever just crave a glass of cold milk? It is rare for me, but when i do, it tastes sooo good.

Back to work - hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

13 comments:

Erica October 22, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Glad kitty is doing well! Oscar is so freaking cute! Love that huge tongue :) Let us know the results of the vet appointment!!

Erica October 22, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Oh and I will get back to you about the sauce, I forget what its called durrr.... :)

LizNoVeggieGirl October 22, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Aww, Oscar :0) And hooray for Lucy doing better!!

Looove your breakfast - yum!!

I always crave a cold class of HEMPMILK :0)

Happy Wednesday!!

Caitlin October 22, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Osacar is adorable! I have a golden too named Stanley. They really are the best kind of dogs:)

Anonymous October 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

If Lucy turns out to be a boy Luck is such a cute name. Good luck at the appointment.

I Run for Fun October 22, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Oscar's such a handsome thing! Hope the vet's appt. goes well.

I crave cold milk too, especially before bedtime. You love almond butter, don't you?

tfh October 22, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Oscar is a handsome guy!

Nut butters are probably one of the only things that make me crave a glass of milk. Cookies and milk? Eh. Almond butter and milk? Perfect!

Danielle October 22, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Oooh, oscar is such a cutie! :)

Anonymous October 22, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl kitty! Your pup is so cute! Love his tongue! :)

Jonny T October 22, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Cute kitty! Great dog! Our cat walked into the house (literally) after the dog had made herself at home for 5 years. I still don't think Dixie (dog) has forgiven us. I bet Oscar will enjoy having a little sister/brother.

Bridget October 22, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Your dog is SO adorable!!! I can't wait to have my own dog!

Yes sometimes I do crave ice cold skim milk...rarely but its so good sometimes...esp with PB&J!

Anonymous October 22, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Your dog is so cute!

Anonymous October 22, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

awww good luck w/ the appt!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP