11.25.2008

Stocked

I went a little crazy at Trader Joes today. The problem was that I went there hungry, so everything looked amazing and I HAD to have it all! My goal was to pick up some healthy treats for the 9 hour car ride to Ohio. I came home with snacks for a 2 week road trip.My plan is to use some snack size baggies and portion all of these delectable treats out. Some new products I picked up are:My mom would always buy these crumpets, so I cant wait to have them again, especially in the cinnamon flavor! and these are definitely not for the car ride, but for breakfast before the car ride or maybe a snack tonight. hmm.
Don't need to say much about these cashews - they just look gooooood.I guess I was in the mood for chile flavored stuff today. I tried a small bite of the chile spiced mango when I got home and my first reaction was - this is weird. Hopefully when I try them again - it will taste better!
This trail mix looked like a pretty solid mix of stuff.
I was sold on these mini cinnabons look-alikes as soon as I saw the box - cant wait to try them with some milk. snack tonight? so many choices!

I am off to finish my laundry and get everything packed up for tomorrow. (and have a snack or snacks) Hopefully I will be able to sneak away for some Internet time while I am out in Ohio, but if not - everyone have a wonderful thanksgiving and cant wait to catch up when I return.

19 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl November 25, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Hooray for a Trader Joe's shopping trip, cashews, mango, and...

LARABARS!!!!! ;-)

Have a safe trip!!

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

LOVE TJ's! Let us know how the cinnamon crumpets are - they sound pretty darn good!

Have a safe trip! I hope it doesn't take too long!

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

mmmmm great shopping trip!

HangryPants November 25, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Shopping hungry is always risky, but looks like you got some good stuff.

Will you let us know about the mango?

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

sweet, savory and tart trek mix is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., IMO, the BEST mix of goodies in a bag!! Great call, and lots of other good snacks! Have fun!

Fitnessista November 26, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

it's SO HARD not to go crazy at trader joes! they have too much good stuff!
those cashews look like something i would like.. guess i have to go back :D
have a great night and a safe trip!

Erica November 26, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

Have a safe trip! All of your snacks look sooooo good! yum yum yum

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Nice stash from TJs! :D Have a great trip. I'm not much of a car trip person so I always try to make it as less stressful as I can.

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

OMG all those TJ goodies look & sound amazing! I'm so jealou you have one where you are! I hope you have a sage trip!

Unknown November 26, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

i have never tried crumpets... and i have no idea what they are!??

totally almost bought those cashews :) and i'm intrigued by the mango, product reviews please!

have a GREAT thanksgiving!!!

Bridget November 26, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

I find it IMPOSSIBLE to leave Trader Joes without something I didn't plan on...they just have so many amazing sounding treats :)

Have a safe trip home!!!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! November 26, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

so many yummies~~~~~

just found you through foodbuzz....finally I found someone who lives near where I am. ^_^

tfh November 26, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Your snacks look great! Well, all except the mango, which we got on impulse once awhile back-- I wasn't too fond of those. Let us know how the cereal is! Happy Thanksgiving-- have a safe trip.

Ali November 26, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

OH those little cinnabun things look delicous!

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

I'm hungry now.

Shoe Running November 26, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Mmmm! Chili spiced mango! Yum :) I went out for nepali food for lunch. I had a 12 bean winter soup and a steamed bun. Soooo good. I wish I was better at identifying spices...then I could tell you what exactly was in it!

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Have a safe trip!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous November 27, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

Why isn't TJ in Canada?!

lauren November 27, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

hangrypants/ I definitely will as soon as I get back into town!

ttfn300/crunpets are sort of like a english muffin, but doughier and light at the same time. I wish i could explain it better! ;)

balance, joy/ yes! thanks for the comment!

tfh/ i will make sure to do some product reviews - the cereal is already gone!

sharon/ go to their website and request them to open one!! i do it all the time for my neighborhood!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP