This is a first for me! I've been tagged by the Jen at The Perfect Balance FUN!
Here are the rules:
- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I grew up in a town that is a palindrome. (a word spelled the same ways forwards and backwards) GLENELG, MD!
- I was on the TWA Flight 800 plane the summer of '96 from NY to Paris a week before it crashed in the ocean. When we heard that the plane we flew on had crashed in the ocean (yes, the exact plane) - I didn't want to get on a plane to fly back.
- If I am hungry, or hot, or a combination of the two. I become a major B or "Babezilla" as some like to call it. :)
- I lived in London for 5 months during college. Semester abroad and I had the time of my life.
- I used to fake like I was playing the clarinet during concerts in middle school. I was horrible and mine would squeak really loud if I actually tried to play.
- I can do a killer running man. It usually comes out after TOO many cocktails.
- I won the "keg toss" competition in college during the Greek Olympics.
I Run for Fun: http://kavi-musings.blogspot.com/
Have fun! :)