11.07.2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is a first for me! I've been tagged by the Jen at The Perfect Balance FUN!

Here are the rules:

  • Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
  • Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes my 7 random/weird facts about myself:
  1. I grew up in a town that is a palindrome. (a word spelled the same ways forwards and backwards) GLENELG, MD!
  2. I was on the TWA Flight 800 plane the summer of '96 from NY to Paris a week before it crashed in the ocean. When we heard that the plane we flew on had crashed in the ocean (yes, the exact plane) - I didn't want to get on a plane to fly back.
  3. If I am hungry, or hot, or a combination of the two. I become a major B or "Babezilla" as some like to call it. :)
  4. I lived in London for 5 months during college. Semester abroad and I had the time of my life.
  5. I used to fake like I was playing the clarinet during concerts in middle school. I was horrible and mine would squeak really loud if I actually tried to play.
  6. I can do a killer running man. It usually comes out after TOO many cocktails.
  7. I won the "keg toss" competition in college during the Greek Olympics.
I am tagging the following folks (If you don't want to do it - I wont be offended - no biggie!)

I Run for Fun: http://kavi-musings.blogspot.com/
Lindsay: http://loveofoats.com/
EL: http://emma-loaf.blogspot.com/
MacDuff: http://www.lonelysidecar.com/
Erin: http://caretoeat.net/
Erica: http://itzyskitchen.blogspot.com/
D10: http://justrunningforfun.blogspot.com/

Have fun! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Very interesting things! That plane crash story is FREAKY!! That would probably be enough for me never to fly again!

runjen November 7, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

LOVE your fake clarinet story! That is hilarious!! Reminds me of when I used to fake sing in the choir. I seriously used to lip sync.
So scary about the plane!!!!!! I vividly remember that plane crash. So freaky and sad.

LizNoVeggieGirl November 7, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Love this!!!

So fun about your town being a palindrome!!

I totally can relate with #5 - same instrument too, haha!! :-D

Fitnessista November 7, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

i love the random facts!
so funny about the clarient- i used to fake play the flute! i couldn't make a sound some out
SO creepy about the plane!

I Run for Fun November 7, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Really interesting! That scary...about the plane crash! The bit about the clarinet is too funny.

HangryPants November 7, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

I bet the running man occurs while the keg tossing does!

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

You must have had fun in London! Is that were you mastered the running man?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and fantastic race. You are going to run great. Can't wait to read about it.

Erica November 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

This is the best fact I have ever read: "I used to fake like I was playing the clarinet during concerts in middle school. I was horrible and mine would squeak really loud if I actually tried to play. " That is AMAZING! thanks for the laugh :)

lauren November 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

gingela5/I know! and I was 16, out of the country for the first time!

runjen/haha - fake singing - that is awesome!

veggiegirl/yeah - the clarinet was HARD.

fitnesssista/ha - the flute always seemed really hard too! I was just horrible at the musical intrument thing!

hangrypants/you are correct! the running man always occurs when a keg is near. :)

d10/ I didnt learn it in London, but I definitely practiced lots over there!

erica/ no problem! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP