10.08.2008

3 days to go...(10.08.08)

are my subject titles annoying yet? ;) This morning I woke up and had a bowl of honey nut shredded wheat with skim milk. And then I drank the honey nut flavored milk at the bottom. yum. (this is a recycled picture, so I decided to pump up the color of the cereal to make it more visually appealing, but it looks weird now. sorry.)

When I got to work, I made a new yogurt combination that was great. I mixed 0% fage with Annies chocolate chip bunny grahams!
The bunnies got sort of mushy in the yogurt after they were mixed in for a minute or so and it tasted like chocolate chip cookie dough - no joke! It was delicious!

I also drank about half of this Naked Mighty Mango drink, but it was extremely sweet! I did like the short ingredient list and knowing that the sugars are coming straight from the fruits...
Tonight, my sister, her husband and kids are coming over to go play on this awesome playground in the park near me and then have Matthew's Pizza. This place is pretty well known in Baltimore for having thicker crust, amazing pizza. I am more of a thin crust pizza girl, but every now and then, this stuff tastes great.
I am off to eat another south african orange. I like saying that the oranges are from south africa. sounds exotic.

5 comments:

Unknown October 8, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

I love me some of those little bunnies. I've only had wheat and cheese though!

HangryPants October 8, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

That heather was me. Sorry. :)

LizNoVeggieGirl October 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Have fun with your family!

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Cookie dough?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I must try this combination.

lauren October 9, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Heather/HangryPants: these chocolate chip ones went fast in our house. Want to try the cheese next - i am hoping they are like goldfish?

VeggieGirl: thanks, but we had a change of plans because of the weather..

Erin: definitely try it out - let me know what you think!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP