10.10.2008

Final Preparations...

I think I am ready. My stomach is full of linguine with tomato/basil sauce and turkey meatballs. Simple, but delicious.My shoes are ready to go (oscar wanted his paw in the picture)My number and chip is sitting out so I dont forget the most important things! The chip is the red strip that I have to peel off my number and loop through my shoelaces in the morning. This is the new thing or something?They gave us this cool wrist strap thing where I can store my sport beans and advil.I am going to carry these clif shot bloks as long as I feel like it/need them.Here is the sticker they want us to put on our backs, which will fall off within the first 2 miles. And that is the front of the shirt they gave us in the background.Here is the back of the long sleeve, under armour shirt - so cool!My clothes I need are currently in the dryer.

I am off to calm my nerves and lay in front of the tv before trying to go to sleep. Good luck to all of you also running tomorrow!

4 comments:

Aron October 10, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

yahhhhhhhhhhh good luck!!!

i have had those timing chips on my last 2 races... havent had any problems!

Anonymous October 10, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Thanks for explaining the whole chip thing! I was confused about what those were.
I'm so excited for you! Whee!

HangryPants October 10, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Good luck! I'm so excited for you!!!

Elizabeth October 11, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Good luck!! I like the dog paw by the way. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP