11.04.2008

Great Breakfast, BSI Recipe, and VOTE (11.04.2008)

Creative blog title, huh? Not that I ever have the most creative titles, but this one is especially bad.

Anyways, breakfast this morning was incredible. I absolutely adore this combination and have Erin over at Caretoeat to thank! If anyone has had stuffed french toast, it tastes like that, but better.
  • 2 whole wheat eggo waffles
  • 2 spoonfuls of fage (greek yogurt)
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • sprinkle of cinnamon
  • drizzle of maple syrup

now savor every bite...

My packed snacks for today are a coconut creme pie larabar (all-time FAV) and a huge honeycrisp apple.
I packed southwest turkey and swiss cheese on a ww flat out wrap, carrots and AB for lunch.I stuck the wrap in the toaster before eating. I like having something hot for lunch most days. I also just grabbed a fun size KitKat, mini snickers, and mini milky way from the Halloween bowl for dessert. And let me just say almond butter smeared on top of a KitKat is unreal.
On another note, I am happy to be entering the Blogger Secret Ingredient Contest this week with a recipe I already had on hand! yesss.

Meghann over at "The Inner Workings of College Graduate" chose this week's BSI - Eggplant - and I am excited to submit my recipe! White Eggplant Ratatouille over Baked Polenta.

Hope everyone gets out and votes today! Should be an exciting one! My plan is to run over to the middle school where I vote tonight. Hopefully the line isn't TOO long.

12 comments:

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Yay, my first submission!!

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

You're right, that breakfast looks awesome.

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

i used to be addicted to this breakfast - i need to get some waffles ASAP :)

runjen November 4, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

That breakfast looks amazing. What kind of waffles are those?

Fitnessista November 4, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

that breakfast looks AMAZING!
have a great night :D

I Run for Fun November 4, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Not sure about blog titles, but your food is sure creative, girl!

Hope you win the contest. My vote goes to you!

You are such an almond butter fan, aren't you?

Elizabeth November 4, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Your breakfast looks sooooo good!

Anonymous November 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Fabulous breakfast! I agree with you about a hot lunch ... when I don't eat something warm, I never feel satisfied.

I've seen your comments all over the place - your blog is great! Don't know what took me so long to check it out!! :)

lauren November 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

run jen/ they are the Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Eggo Waffles.

i run for fun/ thanks - you rock. And yes, I am obsessed with almond butter these days! :)

runningwithfood/ thanks! cant wait to check yours out!

Erica November 5, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

owww what a great recipe! How cool! I need to start thinking of ideas!

LizNoVeggieGirl November 5, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

FAAAABULOUS breakfast, snack (big-ass honeycrisp apples are amazing, period), and BSI dish!!

Shoe Running November 5, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

OMG! My mouth is watering like crazy! :) The waffles with bananas got me, then the white eggplant ratatouille was the last straw :) Time for lunch!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP