11.16.2008

First Blog Award

I was so flattered and thrilled to receive my first blog away from Foodie over at Fab and Delicious Food on Friday! She wrote an entire paragraph about my blog and even listed her favorite posts. I felt honored to be part of such a great crew of awardees. Her blog was one of the first ones I found and I think she was one of my first comments on my blog. I especially love her Food/Body Image Philosophy so much because I think it is such a healthy way to think. So thank you Foodie! You and your blog completely rock :)So here are the rules:

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link to me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass it on to five deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

I would like to give this award to the following bloggers:

1. Erica @ Itzy's Kitchen
I am a semi-new reader to Erica's blog, but everything I have seen/read so far tells me she is very deserving of this award. I especially love the restaurant reviews that she and her husband both do because they always make me laugh. Her cooking is healthy with a creative twist that has been inspiration to me with the things I make! Oh and I also love seeing her grocery list!

2. Katie @ Good Things Catered
Katie's cooking is so impressive and I always leave her site feeling hungry! I am in awe at the sweets she creates and getting to meet her in person awhile back made me realize that she is such a sweet person as well! I had the pleasure to taste some of her cooking, so I know that everything she makes is SO delish!

3. Meghann @ The Inner Workings of a College Graduate
First off, she has made some amazing changes in her lifestyle and has the results to prove it. I love keeping up with her progress and her consistency with her workouts truly inspires me. The other reason I love her blog is because of her creativity with food. She comes up with some of the most original recipes I have ever seen! Each time I go to her site, I feel like there is a new, healthy, delicious combination!

4. Jon and MacDuff @ Lonely Sidecar
I think Jon and MacDuff are both hilarious. They cook fantastic food and always make me laugh in the process. Each day, I look forward to reading about the food they cook, their animals, workouts, and hot actors. (the hot actors is when MacDuff is talking though ;))

5. I Run for Fun @ Musings
This is one of my favorites to read because I LOVE the recipes that she makes, especially the Indian food. I always look forward to reading about the running and workouts she is doing or the goals she sets because it inspires me and I feel like I can relate to so much she is going through.

Enjoy your Sunday - I am so excited to write up my niece and nephews' reviews of the JamFrakas! Since these bars are targeted for kids, I thought this would be a great way to get some un-biased kid opinions! I hope to write this today, but there is lots of cleaning to be done since Turkey Bowl is next saturday! Also, Kevin and I are headed to the Redskins/Cowboys game tonight, so look for me on TV. :)

17 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Congratulations Lauren! You totally deserved that award. I love your blog and am inspired by your dedication to running.

Nikemom November 16, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Excellent!

Shoe Running November 16, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

:) Congrats! Go scribbling!

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Have fun at the game!!

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Congrats on the award!

LizNoVeggieGirl November 16, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS, LAUREN!!

I Run for Fun November 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Lauren, yours is definitely one of my favorite blogs. Congrats on the blog award!

And thanks so much for your comments on my blog...you are too kind!

I Run for Fun November 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Lauren, yours is definitely one of my favorite blogs. Congrats on the blog award!

And thanks so much for your comments on my blog...you are too kind!

Aron November 16, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

YAYYY congrats on the award :)

Fitnessista November 16, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

can't wait to see the kids' reviews of the bars!!
CONGRATS on your award!

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

First of all Congrats on you award!
And second of all thank you so much for mine. You are too sweet! :)

Erica November 16, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Awwww you totally deserve this award and are so sweet to pass it on to me ;) thank you! You're the best!

Zesty Cook November 16, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Congrats on the award.... well deserved!

zesty

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Congrats girl! Very much deserved!!

Enjoy your night! :)

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Awwww!! THANK YOU LAUREN! You are soooooo sweet it's ridiculous! I put a permalink to your blog in my sidebar. But I was thinking! You know, we should TOTALLY get together again. Do you make cookies for ppl for Christmas?? Maybe you could come over and we could do a baking/packaging day together if you want (and go on a jog while they bake! lol). Let me know. THanks again!! :)

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Awww, thanks for the sweet shout out! You're the best!

MacDuff November 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Right back at ya, babe!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP