11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was able to sneak on my BF's grandma's computer to say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is eating lots of good food and enjoying the time with their family and friends.

The 9 hour drive wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I drove for awhile, watched a movie, and slept. Oh and the Trader Joe snacks really helped get me through. Plan to do some product reviews when I get back into town on Saturday!

I am happy to report that we got up this morning and did a 4 mile run! It was pretty frigid at first and our lungs were burning. I hate when my teeth hurt from the cold! We ran over to the local high school and did 2 miles around the track before turning back. I forgot how boring the track was. My hamstring didn't give me any problems which is great, but we were going pretty slow. I am not trying to rush into anything!

I better get back, but I just have to say that Kevin's grandma was talking about what channels were in HD and how she DVRs her shows. I felt so behind the times. His "meemaw" turns 80 next week.

Good night!

11 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl November 27, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Great run!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Lauren!!

K from ksgoodeats November 28, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Congrats on the run!! Can't wait for the product reviews :)

Don't feel bad, I don't know how to DVR things!

Erica November 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Glad you got a nice run in and I hope you had a fabulous fabulous Thanksgiving ;)

Anonymous November 28, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Happy T sweetie!
My husband operates all the electronics - I'm behind too. :)
I'm glad your hammie isn't giving you problems!

I Run for Fun November 29, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

Glad you had a great time. Yay for getting in your run! I am so glad your hamstring is getting better. What a progressive grandma...we'd better watch out!

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Brrrr ... my teeth are cold just thinking about it! But what a great feeling to get a great run in before the big feast!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, girl!! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Way to sneak a run in. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Great job running and blogging. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Erica November 30, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

I made one of your recipes today!

Elizabeth November 30, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Nice! 4 miles is awesome! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Hope you had a good one!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP