11.13.2008

Bad Food Blogger Day (11.13.2008)

Today I didn't take pictures of anything! It was just a busy day at work and I wasn't hungry for much of anything. Which is SO weird for me. Nothing sounded good.

I AM super excited about tomorrow night though - going out to dinner with my mom and sister at The Red Maple in Baltimore! This is the restaurant where Jill Snyder from TOP CHEF is the executive chef. Should be fun and I plan to bring my camera to document everything!

My hamstring felt slightly better today - went for a long walk tonight through my neighborhood and didn't have to limp at all. I guess the rest is helping - but it is so hard for me to not do anything!

In animal news - I found out that Oscar and Lucy ARE related - love it!Hope everyone has a great rest of their Thursday night!

14 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl November 13, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

No worries!! You're busy, so it's fine not to photograph everything :-D

Tomorrow will be so fun!!

LOOOVE those photos of Oscar and Lucy - priceless :-)

Enjoy your evening!!

Fitnessista November 13, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

hahah they TOTALLY are brother and sister!
hope you have a wonderful night!

healthy ashley November 13, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Every now and then you just need a day OFF! I've got to say that I love the pet pictures just as much!

I Run for Fun November 14, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

Aww...they are related! That is cute.

Shoe Running November 14, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Those pics are adorable! They both look hungry :)

Hope dinner tomorrow is stellar!

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

I hate days when I don't really feel like eating something specific.

The pictures are very cute. How are things going with them?

Ali November 14, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Love Top Chef!

Those pic are so cute.

tfh November 14, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Ha-- just goes to show the primacy of nurture over nature. Now we need a photo of YOU doing that to show where they learned it. ;) Have FUN tonight at The Red Maple. I can't wait to drool over your photos.

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Cutest pets ever.
That dinner really does sound exciting. How often do you actually get to experience food made by an impressive accomplished chef? That's sweet. Enjoy it! Can't wait to see the pics.

lauren November 14, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

d10/ things are going well with them! They are both feeling more comfortable and it is SO funny to watch them interact!

tfn/ VERY true - they have both inherited a trait of mine - touching your tongue to your nose! I will post a picture!

Aron November 14, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

i'll take dog and kitten pics any day :) they are SO cute!

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

I love them!

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Haha, how cute!

P.S. I gave you an award on my blog. I just put up two new posts - check out the first one for the rules and the second one for what I wrote about your blog!

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

awh adorable pictures! No worries about the food picture!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP