- 1 box Pine Nut Cous Cous (follow directions on box, I use the Near East brand)
- 3 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 can marinated bean salad from Trader Joes
- gorgonzola crumbles to taste
- Cook CousCous according to box directions.
- Saute chopped zucchini in a tsp of smart balance, over medium-high heat, until tender.
- Remove zucchini from pan.
- Drain beans, but reserve liquid.
- Add bean salad and some liquid (eyeball it) to the same pan zucchini was cooked in. Cook over medium-high heat until liquid reduces.
- Mix everything together.
I am extremely flattered to have received the following award from Rose, @ On a Lobster Placemat. Her blogs is one of my favorites because she is SO creative! I always look forward to reading what she has to say and seeing what she's eating. She has a new and amazing oatmeal combination pretty much every day - seriously. Thanks Rose!
Last, but not least, don't forget to comment on my Hunger Takes No Holiday post! :)