I was recently tagged by Kara @ CookEatReadSleep, Julie @ JulieGoLean, and Melissa @ Nibbles and Wiggles to list out my 7 favorite things. If you haven't already - please go check out their blogs - you will become big fans, just like I have. :)
- French Fries. I don't discriminate. Potato, sweet potato, butternut squash, curly, spicy, thin, thick, fresh-cut, burnt. I like em all.
- Pizza. I DO discriminate here. It has to be thin, chewy - with just the right amount of sauce and cheese. Preferably from Buon Giorno in MD. It is my favorite in the state - they know what they are doing.
- Almond Butter. This is a new favorite for me - less than one year old. I discovered its deliciousness after hearing all about it in blog world. I am so happy I found this stuff, but wish it cost A LOT less money. Almond butter will be the reason I go broke.
- Tortilla Chips w/ Salsa or Guacamole or both. I can NOT resist these combinations and while eating them I am always incredibly happy.
- Sushi. Specifically, the jumbo lump crab meat roll from Chiu's Sushi in Baltimore.
- Edamame. I have a slightly new, strong love for this stuff in every form. Steamed in the shell and sprinkled with salt. Shelled and mixed in with my stir-fry veggies. Edamame Hummus and Dark Chocolate Covered Edamame from Trader Joes.
- Bananas. I love most fruits, but this is the one I eat and enjoy the most - in every form. Plain, in oatmeal, in bread, on bread, w/ almond butter.
Waaay back in high school, I had never even heard of almond butter and edamame. I wonder what new product will become my favorite in 10 years.