Well hello there!
I wanted to pop in and give a few updates/announcements:
1. I received some Buitoni ravioli from Foodbuzz that I am very excited to try them. They are waiting in my freezer until I have time to sample and blog about them!
2. I also received samples of Better Whey Yogurt from Kasey which I also plan on sampling and blogging about very soon.
3. Go over to Erin's Blog - I Walk in This World and participate in her Auction and Bake Sale which supports the fight against Cancer. I donated #16, so for all of you who don't have a Trader Joes nearby - and want to try some things - I promise, you will like it AND it is customizable for any allergies.
4. The Greenhorn Adventure Race is THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin and I are excited, but I am nervous about the Canoe portion since we never did a practice run in a canoe...together. BUT, since this is our first, we are doing it for fun and the experience. SO, that is what I need to remind myself if we happen to end up swimming in the lake. :)
5. Thank you SO much for all your Good Luck wishes on my new job. The position is a big step UP for me, which is both exciting and overwhelming at the same time. The training is going well so far, but I can tell the job will be challenging. I plan to continue blogging regularly, but it may be less frequent - at least in the beginning while I get adjusted to my new responsibilities.
I really miss reading all of your blogs, but my brain is currently filled to the brim with new information, so I am going to head to the couch and decompress.
Here is a random OSCAR picture from this past fall for you dog lovers out there. Tired Dog = Happy Dog.
Have a wonderful week!