Here is the equation for the 5 Ingredient Dinner I made last night that is Quick, Easy, Healthy & Delicious.
- Thai Style Pasta/Rice Sticks - boil according to package directions, drain, then add to Veggie/Shrimp mixture at the end.
- Frozen Stir-Fry Veggies - Saute according to package directions.
- Frozen, Shelled, Deveined, Shrimp. Saute w/ veggies, but add at the last minute - cook until they turn pink.
- Satay Peanut Sauce. Add 3-4 spoonfuls to hot veggie/shrimp mixture. Stir to coat.
- Sriracha Hot Chile Sauce. Add 1 squirt to Veggie/Shrimp/Satay mixture for a little kick. The more you add, the spicier it will be. Be forewarned - this stuff is HOT!
It would be even better with crushed, roasted peanuts on top, but I was all out. Even so, it can be described in one word - YUM.