8.23.2008

Quiet Waters

So today was my first attempt at trying to take pictures of everything I ate, but I kept forgetting - hopefully it will get better as I go. So this morning I had 1/2 c oatmeal with cinnamon, raisins, 1/2 c skim milk, half a banana, roasted, unsalted almonds and spoonful of peanut butter. Since barney butter is all the rage in the blog world, I ordered some and hopefully it will come soon. It is all natural almond butter (no stir) and it comes in these 90 calorie packets. Here is the horrible picture of my oatmeal that i took after i stirred it up - have to remember to snap the shot before i mix everything.


Kevin and I had to go down to Annapolis to pick up "our" race packets for the Annapolis 10 miler tomorrow, so we decided to take Oscar with us so he could experience Quiet Waters Dog Beach for the first time. (i will explain the "our" tomorrow). I brought a Cherry Pie Lara bar with us for the car ride and Kevin and I ended up splitting it. We had a lot of stops to make before the park and i thought Oscar was going to hyperventilate in the car. We decided to stop at this Italian place by Navy stadium and I got a slice of veggie pizza. Again, no picture, but it was huge with broccoli, spinach, and tomatoes. We ate outside in the back of the car with Oscar, so he got some pizza crust as a snack. Here is a shot of Oscar at quiet waters - probably the best picture i have gotten of him in awhile - he had a blast chasing other dogs' balls because i forgot to bring one.



After a 2 hour nap (it was tiring watching Oscar run around in the water) - we headed to Chiaparellis in Little Italy for some pasta before our race tomorrow. I got Shrimp and Crab Luigi which was huge shrimp and lumps of crab meat over fettuccine in a rose sauce. It came with the infamous chiaparellis salad which was absolutely amazing. No picture - i wonder if I will ever feel normal taking pictures of my food in a restaurant? Be back tomorrow with a full report on the race!







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP