The Philadelphia Marathon is less than 1 month away. Training has been going, but it hasnt been going exactly as planned. Looking back to this post where I laid out my training plan, I wanted to compare my plan versus what actually has occurred:
- 8/29 - 12 miles - Completed 12m
- 9/5 - 14 miles - Completed 14m
- 9/12 -15 miles - Completed 15m
- 9/20 -17+3 (Bagel 2 Beer, run 17, walk last 3) - Completed 17m
- 9/26 - off weekend from distance - Completed 15m
- 10/3 - 18 miles - Completed 15m
- 10/10 -13.1 (Baltimore Half Marathon) - Completed 13.1m, Baltimore Half Marathon
- 10/17 - 20 miles - Completed 8m
- 10/24 - 15 miles - Completed 17m, added 2 miles to try and make up for the weekend before.
- 10/31 - 22 miles
- 11/7 - 12 miles
- 11/14 - off weekend from long distance
- 11/22 - Philadelphia Marathon!!
Do you think we should squeeze in another long run on 11/7? Maybe a 18-19 miler and then have a 2 week taper? OR keep with the 3 week taper?