It has been awhile since I posted about my latest Trader Joe's purchases. I still love that place and they don't pay me to say that. Actually, the people at Trader Joes don't even know I exist. Except that I am the annoying IP address that keeps requesting they open a Trader Joe's in Canton.
- 1 Handmade Whole Wheat Tortilla (TJs brand, of course)
- Edamame Hummus (TJs)
- Lite Mexican Cheese Blend (TJs)
- Scrambled Egg Whites + 1 regular egg
- Chalula hot sauce
- Only thing to make it even better would be some chopped tomatoes, but we were all out.
- Favorite - Core Synergistics. The time seems to fly by and I feel like I am getting a great overall work out.
- Hardest - YogaX. My wrists (and entire body) hurts like hell during the first 40 mins of a million downward dogs and Chaturangas.
- Most Surprising - The first time I did KenpoX, I felt silly and couldn't keep up. When I finally started focusing, it is now one of the workouts I actually look forward too.
- Least Favorite - Ab RipperX is only 15 mins, but I hate abs. Always have, so I struggle through this workout and the minutes seem to last an eternity.