...cold/windy/snowy/rainy, I stay inside and bake. But first, Oscar needs a walk. Canton is starting to look more festive.
Oscar loves the cold weather. Oops, I cut Kevin's head off. Sorry Kevin.
I was between a pumpkin/cranberry combo or a pumpkin/chocolate chip combo.
What do you think won out?
In my world, chocolate chips beat cranberries any day. I used this recipe (sub whole wheat pastry flour) and filled 1 loaf pan, 1 full size muffin pan, and 2 mini muffin pans. So, I dirtied just about every pan I own.
Last post I mentioned that Kevin and I had started P90x together. I also said that we were committed this time. Well, it is Day 8 and I am proud to stay we are still going strong!
Some of my thoughts so far:
- The lifting workouts are tough, but I dont mind them. They are exactly what I need since I have a hard time lifting on my own.
- Yoga was the hardest workout for me and I have never felt more awkward in my life. We only lasted 30 mins.
- I have a hard time concentrating during yoga since I find myself laughing at the faces Kevin makes the entire time.
- KenpoX was scheduled for Friday evening. We got dressed, went downstairs, turned on the TV and started the warmup. About 1 minute later, we looked at each other, turned off the TV, and went out to dinner. Friday workouts have to happen in the morning before work.
- We have to plan our runs more strategically around the workouts. I only got one run in during the 1st week.
- I don't like when Tony calls us "boys and girls" or when he talks about all the different kinds of soup. (Okra soup is not that funny)
Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. My mom sent me the recipe for the Angel Biscuits, so I will be sure to post it soon. Along with 2 other restaurant reviews: Blue Moon Cafe and The Rumor Mill.