12.12.2009

Annual Secret Santa Brunch

Today was the annual Secret Santa brunch with my friends from high school.  Carron hosted and the house looked beautiful and very festive for the holidays. (P.S. I still need to dig out my decorations and get a tree.  Queen of procrastination right here.)


The table was set and we each had a special treat on our plate.

It is appropriately called, "Crack".  White Chocolate covered pretzels, cheerios, chex, peanuts, and M&Ms.  

Brunch was absolutely delicious.  Fresh pineapple & raspberries.

The best sour cream coffee cake ever. 

Turkey Sausage and Cheese Breakfast casserole.

Almond Pate Danish Kringle.  Soooo good.

My first plate.  Seconds were not pictured, but most definitely occurred.   

A picture of us.

I had fun with their dog, Camden, during our gift exchange.

And she had fun with all the tissue paper...breaking it down for recycling.  :) 

We spent a lot of time oohing and ahhing over Carron and Ben's 4 month old, Alex, who is a very sweet guy.  Not to mention adorable.

Mara had me for the secret santa and definitely knows what I like.  Check out all these goodies:







Cant wait to try some of these new treats and use my prep bowls and cutting board!


Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.  I need to go whip up cookie dough for the annual Christmas Cookie Baking marathon at my mom's house tomorrow.  :)

10 comments:

Erica December 12, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

How fun!!! The brunch food looks incredible (especially the fresh pineapple and raspberry). Love the gifty you got- thats awesome. Have fun making the dough...you're making me want to bake

Matt December 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Looks like a fun brunch. What all are you baking tomorrow?

Kara December 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Awesome tradition! That's what the holidays are all about! And I can't wait to see you try some of that stuff out!

katie December 13, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Please save me some coffee cake!

New music, food, fitness + giveaway - http://katiechangesforkatie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous December 13, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

That's such a fun tradition with your high school friends : ) The golden retriever was so cute!!

Anonymous December 14, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

looks like so much fun! I can't believe you are still so close to friends from high school - I barely talk to them anymore!

Unknown December 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Great seeing you! Have a good holiday. xoxo

I Run for Fun December 14, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

What a fun time! I enjoyed all the pics...and am drooling over the food.

Charm City Kim December 16, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

I think its awesome that you guys do this!

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Hey, to answer your question...I use Runlog.com. It keeps track of all different things (miles for running/biking, laps for swimming, hours of working out, etc...) which I like. I have to manually enter it but from there, it does all the work for me.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP