4.19.2010

A Few Weeks of Eats

Sorry if anyone got a half-finished post!  I hit publish instead of save.  


Its been awhile and I have so much food to share that a pictorial summary is probably the best route for me to take.  Lets start back on Easter...
Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, sprinkled with parmesan and wrapped in Phyllo.  Tastespotting.com provided me this recipe and they turned out well.  I ate that picture multiplied by 5.
The Pioneer Woman's favorite salad ever!
Zucchini, Ham, Gruyere Quiche.
My plate of blue cheese potatoes, quiche, green beans, salad, & salmon.
Isnt this a great picture of my niece and nephow on Easter?  Didnt realize until later that I caught Max in the mid pee.  oopsie.
I was a spectator during the easter egg hunt.
Saved a little room to try this beautiful dessert made by my Uncle Gene.

Moving on from Easter to one of our standard weeknight dinners.  Grilled Fish Tacos on corn tortillas.
The orange sauce on the bottom was a first.  We sauteed onions and peppers and then threw them in the VItamix.  Best warm onion/pepper soup/smoothie I've ever had!


We recently traveled to Cincinatti, OH to visit some of Kevin's family and enjoyed a bunch of great eats.
Marinated Veggies, Parmesan, Sausage over crisp Romaine.
Minestrone Soup.
Chicken Marsala over linguine.
Roasted Asparagus w/ garlic.
Sorbet from Aglamesis.  Loved this place.
Red Raspberry sorbet to be exact.
I cleaned my dish.


I have been finding time to workout when I am not eating all of this food.  More on that later.  I have a 100k bike ride in less than 3 weeks and I am almost done P90!

9 comments:

Erica April 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

WOW! So much goodness. Love the looks of all the fresh asparagus and I want to make Pioneer Woman's salad now!!! Can't wait to read your P90 review.

The Purple Carrot April 19, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Yum!!! The roasted asparagus with garlic looks especially delicious! :)

Unknown April 19, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

YUUUM - such delicious eats!
Have a great night, girl!
Brazilian XOXO´s,
Gabriela

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

all the food looos amazing! I love that cake, so beautiful and simple =)

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Hey girlie!!
Gorgeous pictures, I hope you've been having a fabulous April!!
~xoxo!

Charm City Kim April 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

The asparagus (minus the proscuitto) sounds awesome!

I Run for Fun April 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Wow! I don't know what to drool over...everything sounds so good. I love asparagus...and that cake looks heavenly.

Lori April 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

I love the light and springy Easter dishes especially that wrapped asparagus. What a tasty idea. I've got to check that salad out too! Hubs has been asking about P90 so I'm interested to read your review.

Kelsey Ann April 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

love ur gorgeous bloggie and delicious eats! <3

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP