5.10.2010

An Active April

I seriously can not believe it is May.  The last couple of weeks have been both busy and fun.  Where has the time gone?


I spent a relaxing weekend at the beach with my friends from college.

We visited Kevin's family in Ohio and spent a day at the Cincinnati Zoo.  I took way too many pictures of animals and flowers.  
We also visited the 4D theater.  Our seats vibrated, we were sprayed with water, wind was blowing in our faces, and something kept poking us in the back - definitely a unique experience.
Big geek alert below.  Yes, I am wearing double glasses.  Contact lenses and I haven't been getting along very well.
I attended a baby shower for one of my friends from high school and was treated to a boat load of delicious food. 
And enjoyed hanging out with friends I have known for 15+ years!
It was a fun April.

May is nearing the halfway point.  Mother's Day at a Winery, Tour de Cure Bike Ride, P90x review, and multiple restaurant reviews coming up.

2 comments:

Erica May 10, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Glad you had such a fabulous month. 4D? Never heard of such a thing- sounds like fun though. The food at the shower looks out of this world. Whenever I see platters of fruit, I wish I permanently had one in my fridge ;)

I Run for Fun May 10, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

Awesome April! Wow! Too much happening and not enough time to document it! That is a good thing.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP